Launching of mobile banking services (IMPS & UPI)
The Bank is very pleased to inform the launching of Mobile Banking Services (MBS) customers. In its first phase of implementation Bank is offering a basic app to our customers with the following facilities –
1. Balance Inquiry – the customers will be able to view the real-time account balance
2. Mini Statement – the customers will be able to view the last 9 transactions
3. Intra-bank funds transfer- the customers will be able to transfer fund to self or any third party accounts after
registration of beneficiary/ directly by providing the account number or mobile number. Intra-bank funds transfer
can be done in two ways as follows-
A. Mobile-Mobile – for mobile-mobile intra-bank funds transfer, the beneficiary mobile number should also be
registered for mobile banking services with the bank.
B. Mobile-Account – for mobile-account intra-bank funds transfer, beneficiary account need not be registered for
mobile banking services, as it is within the same Bank.
4. Inter-bank funds transfer
5. Inter Bank Fund Transfer through NEFT
6. Inter Bank Fund Transfer through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) which would offer instant 24×7 interbank
electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.